Press enter after choosing selection

Updated Exterior Of Jacobson's Building, May 1957 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Updated Exterior Of Jacobson's Building, May 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 11, 1957
Caption
NEW FACE: Jacobson's ladies apparel store at 612 E. Liberty St. presents an exterior face of Bayport stone on the ground floor and an enameled steel paneling set off with aluminum fins along the top level. The change has evolved during a two-year expansion and remodeling program, now being curtailed until later this year.

Jacobson's - Remodeled Sportswear Department, May 1957 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Jacobson's - Remodeled Sportswear Department, May 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 11, 1957
Caption
The sportswear department has been moved to the first floor and doubled in size.

Jacobson's - Gifts-For-The-Home Department, May 1957 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Jacobson's - Gifts-For-The-Home Department, May 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 11, 1957
Caption
NEWEST DEPARTMENT: The recent opening of this gifts-for-the-home department at Jacobson's marks the halfway point in a giant expansion and remodeling program, started about two years ago.

Looking Up Ray Bradbury

Looking Up Ray Bradbury image
Parent Issue
Day
9
Month
November
Year
1996
Copyright
Copyright Protected

The Millinery Department at Jacobson's, 612 E. Liberty, October 1958 Photographer: Doug Fulton

The Millinery Department at Jacobson's, 612 E. Liberty, October 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 11, 1958
Caption
MILLINERY DEPARTMENT: Part of the relocated, modernized millinery department is shown. A lighted, plastic ceiling helps define this space through which customers pass to get to the suits, coast, dresses department.