Press enter after choosing selection

Symbolic Screens - New Choir Screen at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, March 1939 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Symbolic Screens - New Choir Screen at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, March 1939 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 4, 1939
Caption
Symbolic Screens: Coats of arms of individuals prominent in the history of the Episcopal church, the city and the University, are painted on shields incorporated in woodwork screens installed in St. Andrew's Episcopal church. A detail of the screens showing some of the shields is pictured above.

Sanctuary at First Presbyterian Church, May 1959 Photographer: Duane Scheel

Sanctuary at First Presbyterian Church, May 1959 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 22, 1959
Caption
Structure Installed: This is the large cross in the sanctuary of the First Presbyterian Church. It is the latest addition since the church building was dedicated in 1938. Panels are seen at the ends of the bars and in the center.