Press enter after choosing selection

New Baptist Church, Forest Ave, October 1952

New Baptist Church, Forest Ave, October 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 25, 1952
Caption
To Dedicate Ypsilanti Church The new Forest Ave. Baptist Church will be dedicated at 3 p.m. tomorrow. The structure, designed by the late Oscar H. Cartwright, Ann Arbor architect, replaces the frame building formerly used as a church. The frame building is being retained for Sunday School use. The church was organized in 1943.