Press enter after choosing selection

<h2>Site 9b. FIFTH AVENUE at DETROIT: west side</h2>
This is the area where suppliers and manufacturers established themselves between the town center and the railroad line. They provided the lumber, coal, flour, oil, ice and supplies needed to develop and maintain a prosperous community. Nearby were the names of workers, and the adjacent area became a neighborhood of evolving ethnic diversity.
<br><br>
Photos Courtesy of the Bentley Historical Library and the Ann Arbor News
<br><br>
These images may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit these images. Repository: <a href="http://bentley.umich.edu/">Bentley Historical Library</a>

Used cars

Used cars image

The Buchoz block, 1851

The Buchoz block, 1851 image