Press enter after choosing selection

Exterior of Christian Science Church, Division St., October 1947

Exterior of Christian Science Church, Division St., October 1947 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 5, 1967
Caption
Ann Arbor Yesterdays Oct. 5, 1947 First services in the newly purchased church building at 409 S. Division are being held by the congregation of Evangel Temple (see photo), an affiliate of the General Council of the Assembly of God. The Christian Science congregation, which formerly occupied the building, will hold services in the Michigan League until it can construct its new church at 1610 Washtenaw.

First Church of Christ, Scientist, 1913

First Church of Christ, Scientist, 1913 image