Press enter after choosing selection

Grocery Store at Former Interurban Station, April 1950

Grocery Store at Former Interurban Station, April 1950 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 6, 1950
Caption
OLD INTERURBAN STATION AT LIMA CENTER: Fifty years ago this interurban railway station and sub-power plant was built at Lima Center. For travelers on Washtenaw's highways this graceful old structure is one of the most familiar landmarks of all. It is located about 10 miles west of Ann Arbor on US-12. The building has other uses now.

Kroger Grocery Store, Whitmore Lake, February 1939

Kroger Grocery Store, Whitmore Lake, February 1939 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 20, 1939
Caption
NEW WHITMORE LAKE BUSINESS BUILDING: Improving the appearance of Whitmore Lake's business district is this new cement block building with tiled front erected by J. D. Ramsey. The building will be occupied by the Ramsey drug store, a beauty shop operated by Mrs. Ramsey and a Kroger store. On the second floor are modern apartments. The building has a frontage of 61 feet and is 80 feet deep.

Ralph's Market, 1978

Ralph's Market, 1978 image