Press enter after choosing selection

Dedication of Ypsilanti Second Baptist Church Parsonage, September 1954

Dedication of Ypsilanti Second Baptist Church Parsonage, September 1954 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 20, 1954
Caption
FHA-Insured Parsonage Dedicated: The new Second Baptist church parsonage (left) at 315 Catherine St. in Ypsilanti, believed to be the first such building ever insured by the Federal Housing Administration, was dedicated in formal ceremonies yesterday afternoon. Taking part in the dedication were (on parsonage porch) Harry M. Steffey, assistant FHA director in Detroit; Amos Washington, city housing director; the Rev. Garther Roberson, pastor of the church; City Manager N. G. Damoose and realtor Dwight E. Hand. A large crowd, including the church choirs (right and center), witnessed the ceremonies.

New Parsonage of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, February 1952

New Parsonage of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, February 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 2, 1952
Caption
St. Paul's New Parsonage This six-room brick colonial home at 1208 Linwood Ave., at the corner of Wesley St., will be the new home of St. Paul's Lutheran Church pastor, Rev. Carl A. Brauer, and his wife. The congregation has purchased it as the new parsonage and will convert the old parsonage, next to the church, to church school and recreational use.

Remodeled Parsonage of Bethel Evangelical and Reformed Church, September 1953

Remodeled Parsonage of Bethel Evangelical and Reformed Church, September 1953 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 26, 1953
Caption
The living room of the 100-year-old parsonage of the Bethel Evangelical and Reformed Church at 10425 Bethel Church Rd., Freedom township, is seen above through the arch from the dining room. The interior is modern in every sense of the word. The exterior shows the old features. Not the metal "gingerbread" on the roof. The home is occupied by the Rev. and Mrs. Theophil W. Menzel.

Remodeled Parsonage of Bethel Evangelical and Reformed Church, September 1953

Remodeled Parsonage of Bethel Evangelical and Reformed Church, September 1953 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 26, 1953
Caption
The living room of the 100-year-old parsonage of the Bethel Evangelical and Reformed Church at 10425 Bethel Church Rd., Freedom township, is seen above through the arch from the dining room. The interior is modern in every sense of the word. The exterior shows the old features. Not the metal "gingerbread" on the roof. The home is occupied by the Rev. and Mrs. Theophil W. Menzel.

First Methodist Buys Parsonage

First Methodist Buys Parsonage image
Parent Issue
Day
10
Month
July
Year
1948
Copyright
Copyright Protected