Ann Arbor News, February 25, 1953
ORIGINAL STONE SCHOOL IN 1911: Shortly after this picture of the old Stone School at Packard and Stone School Rds. was taken the building was torn down and the salvaged stone and wood beams (plus new supplies) were used to build the present Stone School, on the same site. All labor for razing the old building and constructing the new was done by the parents of Pittsfield School District, Fractional 7.
Ann Arbor News, April 29, 1955
March For Their Shots: These first and second-grade pupils from St. Francis Catholic School marched into Stone School at Packard and Stone School Rds. this morning to receive their polio vaccination shots. They seem to be taking the event calmly.