Press enter after choosing selection

Construction of Church of the Good Shepherd on Independence Blvd, April 1958

Construction of Church of the Good Shepherd on Independence Blvd, April 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 11, 1958
Caption
Construction Progress: The first unit of the long-range building program of the Church of the Good Shepherd (Evangelical and Reformed) takes shape at the building site on Independence Blvd. June has been set at target date for completion and dedication of the unit, which will serve as worship and fellowship center until other units are built and then will become a fellowship hall. Designer is local architect Robert C. Metcalf.

Peter Goodman and Karen Steinaway with Japanese prints at Church of the Good Shepherd, February 1965

Peter Goodman and Karen Steinaway with Japanese prints at Church of the Good Shepherd, February 1965 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 26, 1965
Caption
Viewing Prints Peter Goodman, son of Mr. and Mrs. Frederick L. Goodman of 2231 Manchester Rd., and Karen Steinaway, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Veryl Steinaway of 2635 Kimberly Rd., view prints by Japanese artist Sadao Watanabe on display for the next two weeks at the Church of the Good Shepherd, United Church of Christ, 2145 Independence Blvd.