Press enter after choosing selection

Interior of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, March 1969 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Interior of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, March 1969 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 22, 1969
Caption
Simplicity of Design Graceful, curved wooden beams highlight the simplicity of the sanctuary of the new St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church. The $675,000 building, located off E. Stadium Blvd. near the present St. Francis School building, is complete except for minor furnishing and landscaping. Dedication ceremonies will begin at 11 a.m. March 29 with the Most Rev. John F. Dearden, Archbishop of Detroit, blessing the exterior and interior of the building. Ground was broken for the building by the Rev. Frank P. Srebernak, pastor of St. Francis since 1959, in 1967.

Rev. Graven New Pastor Of St. John's

Rev. Graven New Pastor Of St. John's image
Parent Issue
Day
23
Month
September
Year
1961
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Land Owners In City Hall Block Told

Land Owners In City Hall Block Told image
Parent Issue
Day
19
Month
October
Year
1960
Copyright
Copyright Protected