Press enter after choosing selection

Groundbreaking Ceremony For New Fire Station On West Side, October 3, 1962

Groundbreaking Ceremony For New Fire Station On West Side, October 3, 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 4, 1962
Caption
Groundbreakers: Mayor Cecil O. Creal (center) and two assistant fire chiefs wield the shovel simultaneously to rocket the first spadeful of earth, signaling the start of construction of a new west side fire station on Veterans Memorial Park property. The two assistant chiefs are Arthur L. Stauch (left) and Harold E. Gauss.

Groundbreaking Ceremony For New Fire Station On West Side, October 3, 1962

Groundbreaking Ceremony For New Fire Station On West Side, October 3, 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 4, 1962
Caption
Groundbreakers: Mayor Cecil O. Creal (center) and two assistant fire chiefs wield the shovel simultaneously to rocket the first spadeful of earth, signaling the start of construction of a new west side fire station on Veterans Memorial Park property. The two assistant chiefs are Arthur L. Stauch (left) and Harold E. Gauss.

Fire Station To Be Started

Fire Station To Be Started image
Parent Issue
Day
2
Month
October
Year
1962
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Wolverine Tower Office

Wolverine Tower Office image
Parent Issue
Day
8
Month
September
Year
1972
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Groundbreaking Ceremony For Matthaei Farm Luxury Housing Development, September 1985

Groundbreaking Ceremony For Matthaei Farm Luxury Housing Development, September 1985 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 30, 1985
Caption
Matthaei children Carl (left), Mimi, Amy, Mari and Julie listen to their parents talk at the groundbreaking.

Ground Is Broken For An Addition To Erwin Prieskorn American Legion Post, March 1946

Ground Is Broken For An Addition To Erwin Prieskorn American Legion Post, March 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 8, 1946
Caption
GROUND BROKEN FOR NEW LEGION BUILDING: Local Legionnaires look over plans for the new building that will adjoin the present quarters of Erwin Prieskorn Post on S. Main St., as ground is broken for the addition. Left to right: Dugald Duncanson, commander, Roy C. Bird, Chester Nowland, Floyd Garland, Melvin C. Pierce, Jack H. Howley, Lee Thomas, George T. O'Neal and Olin C. Tenny.