Press enter after choosing selection

Temporary Quarters of New Evangelical and Reformed Church, February 1957

Temporary Quarters of New Evangelical and Reformed Church, February 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 2, 1957
Caption
First Service: Ann Arborites active in formation of the new Evangelical and Reformed Church prepare the church's temporary quarters where the first worship service will be held tomorrow. The meeting place is located in the basement rooms of the home of Mr. and Mrs. Julius Kempf, 2700 Brockman Blvd. Kempf and Mrs. Veryl Steinaway, organist and steering committee member, (seated, left) look on as young Gary Steinaway helps committee member Mrs. Fred Jahnke with the candles. Standing (left to right) are the Rev. Richard E. Crusius, organizing pastor, and committee member Harold M. Knoch.

Good Shepherd Plans Burning of Mortgage

Good Shepherd Plans Burning of Mortgage image
Parent Issue
Day
8
Month
March
Year
1969
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Good Shepherd Church Pastor Resigns Post

Good Shepherd Church Pastor Resigns Post image
Parent Issue
Day
18
Month
June
Year
1969
Copyright
Copyright Protected