Press enter after choosing selection

West Side Methodist Church's New Educational Building, January 1960

West Side Methodist Church's New Educational Building, January 1960 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, January 15, 1960
Caption
New Unit: Modern design is apparent in the exterior (above) of the new $150,000 educational wing of the West Side Methodist Church at 900 S. Seventh St. One of the classrooms (below) shows that there is plenty of space and natural light. This room also may be used for social purposes. The building will be consecrated Sunday.

Rev. James H. Middleton, Rev. Chester H. Loucks, and W. J. McKeachie Plan First Baptist Organ Fund, October 1964

Rev. James H. Middleton, Rev. Chester H. Loucks, and W. J. McKeachie Plan First Baptist Organ Fund, October 1964 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 30, 1964
Caption
The Rev. James H. Middleton (left), pastor of First Baptist Church, the Rev. Chester H. Loucks and W. J. McKeachie discuss plans for a new organ at the church to be named for the Rev. Dr. Loucks. McKeachie is chairman of the committee soliciting money for the organ.

Robert Noehren with Organ He Built, Lutheran Student Center, November 1955

Robert Noehren with Organ He Built, Lutheran Student Center, November 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 5, 1955
Caption
New Organ Set For Dedication: Robert Noehren plays the organ he has recently finished building at the Lutheran Student Center, Forest Ave. at Hill St., which will be dedicated tomorrow evening. Noehren will play the organ at the dedication ceremonies, set for 7 p.m.