Press enter after choosing selection

House Purchased By Lutheran Church, 1511 Washtenaw Ave, August 1943 Photographer: Eck Stanger

House Purchased By Lutheran Church, 1511 Washtenaw Ave, August 1943 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 27, 1943
Caption
NEW LUTHERAN STUDENT CHAPEL: When the fall semester opens on the University campus, students of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod, will have their own building for services. The Michigan district of the church has purchased the Alice Palmer co-operative house at 1511 Washtenaw Ave. from the University, and will have it remodeled to contain a chapel, a social center for students, and a Lutheran servicemen's center. The pastor, Rev. Alfred T. Scheips, and Mrs. Scheips, will have their living quarters on the second floor.

Classified Ads

Classified Ads image
Parent Issue
Day
9
Month
January
Year
1880
Copyright
Public Domain