Press enter after choosing selection

Gas Overcomes Students at Community High, October 1978

Gas Overcomes Students at Community High, October 1978 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 2, 1978
Caption
STUDENTS FELLED -- Emergency workers aid some of the dozens of Community High School students felled this morning, apparently by carbon monoxide gas. The students were rushed to area hospitals. There were no fatalities. See story on Page A-1.

Gas Overcomes Students at Community High, October 1978

Gas Overcomes Students at Community High, October 1978 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 2, 1978
Caption
OVERCOME -- Community High School pupils, felled by gas fumes, are stretched out on the lawn at the school as rescue crews work feverishly to help them. Carbon monoxide fumes were detected in the building. The pupils, numbering at least 50, were rushed to area hospitals as nearly all ambulances in the county were called into action.(Staff photos by Cecil Lockard)

Gas Overcomes Students at Community High, October 1978

Gas Overcomes Students at Community High, October 1978 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 2, 1978
Caption
A fumes victim being taken away on a stretcher