Press enter after choosing selection

$5,000 Damage Caused By Fire

$5,000 Damage Caused By Fire image
Parent Issue
Day
23
Month
November
Year
1951
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Lakeview Inn Fire - Whitmore Lake, December 1943 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Lakeview Inn Fire - Whitmore Lake, December 1943 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, December 22, 1943
Caption
FIRE DESTROYS TAVERN: Volunteer firemen spewed water to little avail on the Lakeview Inn Restaurant at Whitmore Lake this morning in an attempt to check flames which originated in an over-heated coal stove in the second-floor apartment. The building, owned by Jack Durbin, was destroyed with total damages believed to be about $5,000.

Debris Spills Out The Front Door Of 732 S. Division Street, October 1987 Photographer: Nat Ehrlich

Debris Spills Out The Front Door Of 732 S. Division Street, October 1987 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 29, 1987
Caption
Old newspapers and other debris spill out of the house where an unidentified man died in a fire this morning.

'Townie' killed in fire remembered

'Townie' killed in fire remembered image
Parent Issue
Day
30
Month
October
Year
1987
Copyright
Copyright Protected