In this issue...
* There's always been heavy traffic on downtown's Michigan Avenue, by Tom Dodd
* Cruisin' Ypsilanti, by Fred Thomas
* MCRR find in the Archives, by Gerry Petty
* How did it get there? B-24 bomber monument, by Fred Thomas
* Model T Ford ad
* Community Choir presents "Liberator" concert, by Val Kabat
* A Sanscrainte Timeline, by Kevin Lajiness
* Sanscrainte III, by Michael E. Van Wasshnova
* Donald H. Porter, by Peg Porter
* Historic surnames
* Hebe Fountain found, by Tom Dodd
* Are you smarter than an 8th grader?
* Horse thieves, by James Mann
* The Gilbert family, by Janice Anscheutz
* The Skeletons of Bell Street, by James Mann
* Farm gate controversy, James Mann
* Where do you think you are?