Press enter after choosing selection

The Swift House

The Swift House image

The Swift house, from about 1930, was purchased with funds from the estates of William and Alice Gilbert and was torn down when the current Gilbert Residence was built on the lot. The Swift house was surrounded by gardens and trees and the original owner became one of the first residents of the then-called Gilbert Old Peoples’ Home.

Rights Held By
Ypsilanti Historical Society


Ypsilanti Gleanings