Press enter after choosing selection

Thorne Tire, 309 East Michigan Avenue

Fri, 02/12/2016 - 1:34pm

Thorne Tire, 309 East Michigan Avenue image
Description

The Lewis B. Moore saloon operated at 309 East Michigan from 1916 to 1920, when it was the John F. Maegle variety store. In the 1930's, the building became the Thorne Tire Store, which continued in operation on the site until 1962.

Rights Held By
Ypsilanti Historical Society
Related

Photo

Subjects
Ypsilanti Gleanings