Foster added a Tudor front before he sold the buildings in 1939 to Goodyear's, a successful downtown department store that wanted to relocate its campus store. After Goodyear's closed this store in the late 1950s, further changes were made to the front. Both buildings were broken up into numerous shops.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library