Press enter after choosing selection

Altar at the Peace Evangelical Lutheran Church, October 1961

Altar at the Peace Evangelical Lutheran Church, October 1961 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 13, 1961
Caption
Dedicate Altarware: This is the altar at Peace Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1111 N. Maple Rd. It was designed and constructed by members of the congregation. The altarware, given in memory of the late Gary Johnson, was dedicated recently.
Month
October
Year
1961
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.