Press enter after choosing selection

Edward Frederick Lindley Wood, third Viscount Halifax and British Ambassador to the United States, receives honorary degree at University of Michigan, April 1944

Edward Frederick Lindley Wood, third Viscount Halifax and British Ambassador to the United States, receives honorary degree at University of Michigan, April 1944 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 21, 1944
Caption
VISCOUNT DONS ACADEMIC ROBES: Viscount Halifax, British ambassador to the United States, who was the speaker for the annual Honors Convocation held this morning in Hill Auditorium, was assisted into his academic robes in an anteroom, preceding the convocation, while R. Spencer Bishop (center), member of the University board of regents, and Joseph A. Bursley (right), dean of students, look on. The ambassador was awarded an honorary degree by the University

Oosterbaan Out, Elliott In

Oosterbaan Out, Elliott In image
Parent Issue
Day
14
Month
November
Year
1958
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Elliott Finds Himself In Spotlight

Elliott Finds Himself In Spotlight image
Parent Issue
Day
15
Month
November
Year
1958
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Elliott A Vital Link In M Sports Future

Elliott A Vital Link In M Sports Future image
Parent Issue
Day
27
Month
December
Year
1968
Copyright
Copyright Protected

U Fires Jailed Aide Tarrant

U Fires Jailed Aide Tarrant image
Parent Issue
Day
29
Month
April
Year
1970
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Aerial Photograph of University of Michigan North Campus and Northwood Apartments, June 1957

Aerial Photograph of University of Michigan North Campus and Northwood Apartments, June 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 4, 1957
Caption
University's North Campus: Gradually taking on the aspects of a community in itself is the University's North Campus, where some 1,000 persons now live. The Northwood Apartments in the foreground, with ample parking facilities, are for married students and their families. This photo was taken looking south. At the top of the picture is the Veterans Hospital. University laboratory buildings are scattered between the apartments and the hospital. The long, curving road at the left is Beal Ave., named for a former University Regent, the late Junius E. Beal of Ann Arbor.