Press enter after choosing selection

New Parsonage of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, February 1952

New Parsonage of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, February 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 2, 1952
Caption
St. Paul's New Parsonage This six-room brick colonial home at 1208 Linwood Ave., at the corner of Wesley St., will be the new home of St. Paul's Lutheran Church pastor, Rev. Carl A. Brauer, and his wife. The congregation has purchased it as the new parsonage and will convert the old parsonage, next to the church, to church school and recreational use.

St. Paul's Lutheran Church Congregation Buys Car With Saving Stamps, March 1962

St. Paul's Lutheran Church Congregation Buys Car With Saving Stamps, March 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 31, 1962
Caption
Bought with TV Stamps: This new car was purchased with 620 books of TV stamps saved by members of St. Paul's Lutheran Church. Inspecting the new vehicle are (left to right) Dick Winchester, Lois Erdmann, the church's director of youth work and eduction who will use the car, Bob Steward, the Rev. Vernold Aurich and Carl Brauer. Church members have been saving the stamps since September. Richard Straith was in charge of the project and 60 women of the church telephoned all members several times during the drive to remind them to save the stamps.

Robert Hiser Presents Portrait to Rev. Carl A. Brauer, November 1959

Robert Hiser Presents Portrait to Rev. Carl A. Brauer, November 1959 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 7, 1959
Caption
Receives Painting: The Rev. Carl A. Brauer (left), pastor of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, was recently presented with a portrait of himself painted by a local artist, Robert Hiser (right).

WWII years changed campus, students' lives

WWII years changed campus, students' lives image
Parent Issue
Day
2
Month
September
Year
1999
Copyright
Copyright Protected