Press enter after choosing selection

Dedicators

Dedicators image
Parent Issue
Day
20
Month
June
Year
1979
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Rev. Donald Bodley & Mrs. Thomas Lyndon Look at Chart, March 1960

Rev. Donald Bodley & Mrs. Thomas Lyndon Look at Chart, March 1960 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 18, 1960
Caption
Group Dynamics: Mrs. Thomas Lyndon of Ann Arbor, president of the Huron Valley Convocation of Episcopal Churchwomen, and the Rev. Donald Bodley, director of leadership training in the Diocese of Michigan, discuss a chart depicting the conflict in man in the world today. Eighteen women in this area have enrolled in a leadership training course which runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. each Monday for five weeks at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Ypsilanti.

St. Aidan's Rector To Be Installed

St. Aidan's Rector To Be Installed image
Parent Issue
Day
15
Month
November
Year
1980
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Word of God Using Harris Hall As Meeting Place, June 1974

Word of God Using Harris Hall As Meeting Place, June 1974 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 15, 1974
Caption
New Use For Harris Hall Steve Clark (left) and Ralph Martin, leaders of the Word of God community, stand in front of the community's new headquarters, the 88-year-old Harris Hall, on the northwest corner of State and Huron Streets. The building was purchased from the Episcopal Student Foundation, which operated Canterbury House. The hall was originally build by the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan on land purchased by St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Ann Arbor. Besides its use as an Episcopal student center, the United Service Organization was housed there from 1944-1946, and then the U-M leased the building for use by various musical groups. Previous Word of God headquarters was 122 1/2 E. Liberty, above the Pretzel Bell. Charismatic Renewal Services, a religious organization, made the actual purchase agreement for the hall, but details of the agreement were not available. (News photo by Robert Chase)

William Anderson House, circa 1846, 1940

William Anderson House, circa 1846, 1940 image