Press enter after choosing selection

Cottonwood Farm - Interior, April 1948 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Cottonwood Farm - Interior, April 1948 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 21, 1948
Caption
114-YEAR-OLD FIREPLACE RESTORED: Shown above is the fireplace in the Cottonwood Farm homestead, Farrell and Webster Church Roads, restored to its original appearance and usefulness by its most recent owners, Mr. and Mrs. Walter Mast. At the left of the fireplace is the bake oven.

Cottonwood Farm Home - Exterior, April 1948 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Cottonwood Farm Home - Exterior, April 1948 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 21, 1948
Caption
BUILT IN 1834: Completely remodeled and restored to its original eraly 19th century appearance by its present owners, Mr. and Mrs. Walter Mast, is the Cottonwood Farm home, shown above. This pioneer dwelling is one of a group of buildings at or near the Webster Church Corners, Farrell and Webster Church Roads. The present farm includes 240 acres, residue of the original tract of 1,000 acres. Four other farms carved from the original tract are now owned by Emil Kaiser, Emmet Farrell, Le Roy Waterman and Frank Winslow.

Exterior - 1411 Las Vegas Drive, November 1957 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Exterior - 1411 Las Vegas Drive, November 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 9, 1957
Caption
FOR COUPLE AFTER OFFSPRING MARRIED: The Oscar F. Laubengayers of 1411 Las Vegas Dr. purchased this five-room ranch style after their daughters married. Mrs. Laubengayer said she and her husband didn't need the space in the eight-room, 2 1/2 story they owned. The brick exterior, aluminum window frames and marble sills and other extras add up to light housekeeping for Mr. Laubengayer and easy maintenance.