Press enter after choosing selection

The Free Church Cemetery - Superior Township, August 1956

The Free Church Cemetery - Superior Township, August 1956 image
Month
August
Year
1956
Caption
REMINDERS OF THE EARLY DAYS: The Free Church Cemetery, standing on a hill at Gotfredson and Ford Rds., is part of the township's well-remembered past. Stones mark the graves of the township's first settlers. The non-denominational church for which the cemetery is named was razed 20 years ago, but the cemetery remains.
Published in Issue
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related