Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Reads 2012 is a community-wide event! How may you participate?
Hold A Discussion Group In Your Community
Organize an event or discussion related to the read.
Events may be open to the public or restricted. Examples include:
• Book clubs wishing to use the book at a private meeting or discussion
• College or high school instructors assigning the book to their class
• Local workplaces hosting discussion groups for their employees
• Coffee shops inviting customers to connect over coffee on a particular night
• Film societies presenting a film related to the topic
Learn How To Moderate a Discussion Group
All of the information that you need to moderate your own discussion group can be found on our Resources page.
Tell Us About Your Event
If you have an event related to the Read, and would like to have it listed on this site, please contact Tim Grimes, Ann Arbor District Library Community Relations and Marketing at email@example.com (734-327-4265). Please tell us the title of the event, date, time, location, sponsoring organization and contact information. Also, let us know if registration is required or if the event is on a drop-in basis.
Keep Checking this Website for Updates!
The site will change often as events are added. Please check for changes.