The handsome edifice of the Church oí Christ, on South University avenue, will be dedicated next Sunday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock, with appropriate ceremonies, the following program having been deeided upon: Responsive Reading, led by Rev. John W. Bradshaw, Pastor Congregational Church. Hymn Coronation. Prayer- Rev. J. M. Gelston, Pastor First Presbyterian Cliurch. Scripture Reading- Rev. C. M. Cobern, Pastor M. E. Cburch. Hymn "0 Bow Thine Ear Eternal One." Historieal Sketch Mrs. Maria Jameson. Hymn Foundation. Dedieatory Address- Rev. B. B. Tyler, New York City. Dedieatory Prayer- Rev. J.B. Johnson, Church of Christ, Detroit. Words of Welcome- Dr. James B. Angelí, President University of Michigan; Rey. A. S. Carman, Pastor Baptist Church. Responses- Mrs. O. A. Burg-ess, Pres. C. W. B. M.; Mrs. Fannie R. Thompson, President State Board. Benediction Rev. Martin L. D'Ooge. The building, although small, is one of the handsomest of any in the city, and was completed and fully furnished for $17,000. The church is a ínission of the Christian Woman's Board of Missiotis, with lieadquarters at Indianapolis, Ind. The ror kwas undertaken in 18S6, the lot being purchased and the foundation laid in 1888. "Work was suspended for a time on account of a lack of funds, but arrangements being made the building was complet - dianapolis, Ind. Mrs. Sarah Hawley Scott, of Detroit, left $10,719.95 of her estáte to the church, and a handsome memorial tablet is placed in the church in her memory. The church has a seating capacity of 600 and the pastor, Rev. C. A. Toung, is a bright and attraetive speaker.