A fire caused by explosión of gasoliiie íd the japanning room of the Rubber Tip Dress Stay Company occurred about 10 o'clock Wednesday morning. The loss on the building, which was owned by Henry M. Curtís, is estimated at $ 1,000; loss on stock of company, $500. Henry M. Cnrtis, Charles M. Hemphill, Mrs. Harris tnd John W. Van Cleve, tenancs on the second floor, also snffered loss by damage on household goods. All parties were insured. Patriok Dignan, an employé in the japanning room, was quite seriously burned about the face and hands.