The Michigan Central RaUroad can veryjustly now hiy claim to thelr'l being a "Niágara Falls Konte," for t pertniiily is, as a recent trip over tlic road enabled us to lcaru in person. Taking the niorning Atlantic BxpreH we reocbod Falls View at about two o'clock in the afternoon, when tlie stopping of the train at tlint point gave a splendid opportunity for a iieur view of famous Niágara. Just at this time, too, the afternoon sun made the scène an unusually brilliant one; for as we look out upon tlie Palls, abové tbni, playing in the white mist, is a grand display of colors, contrasting beautlfolly wlth the wonderfiil surrouiidiiiirs. Afier lea ving Falls View, when we rviicli tlie cantilever, bridge, in crossing we have a line view of the Fulla in tlie dislance. Across the bridge, we "Y', b:ick, and on the run to BuflUlo are in siglit of the river, almoat, if not quite, the entile distance. We nrrive at Búrlalo shoitly after three o'elock, and are thus adequately prepured to corrobórate the Ccntral's claim to a "Falls Route." Thelr last excursión of the sensin to Niágara and the teuluMW is on 'J'uetday, August 5,1884. Information in full may he oltained of E. H. Hughes, Detroit, or H. W. Hayes, Ann Arbor.