1. Full endorsement and support of Black Panther Party's 10-Point Program.
2. Total assault on the culture by any means necessary, including rock and roll, dope, and fucking in the streets;
3. Free exchange of energy and materials -- we demand the end of money!
4. Free food, clothes, housing, dope, music, bodies, medical care -- everything! free for everybody;
5. Free access to information media -- free the technology from the greed creeps!
6. Free time & space for all humans -- dissolve all unnatural boundaries;
7. Free all schools and all structures from corporate rule -- turn the buildings over to the people at once!
8. Free all prisoners everywhere -- they are our brothers;
9. Free all. soldiers at once - no more conscripted armies;
10. Free the people from their "leaders" -- leaders suck -- all power to all the people -- freedom means free everyone!
Our program is cultural revolution through a total assault on the culture, which makes use of every tool, every energy and every Media we can get our collective hands on. We take our program with us everywhere we go and use any means necessary to expose people to it.
John Sinclair, Minister of Information
We take as our heroes, those that we have been told to hate and to fear: Eldridge Cleaver, Rap Brown, Fidel. The Red Guard are our Brothers, the Black Panthers are our Brothers, we join with them in the liberation of the planet.
Pun Plamondon, Minister of Defense