MUSICIANS, WRITERS, PERFORMERS...
Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
1. What clubs book live entertainment in the United States?
2. How and where can I find a reputable manager?
3. Who are the important booking agents?
4. Who are the important talent promoters?
5. Where can I cut a master or demo record in my city?
6. Where can I contact promoters of rock shows and concerts?
7. Where can I find a list of all the major record companies in the United States?
8. Where and how do I contact record producers?
9. Where and how do I contact the top recording artists?
10. What label do the top artists record for?
11. What TV shows will be booking live acts this season?
12. What hotels or motels are available and cater to the traveling entertainer?
The 1973 OFFICIAL TALENT & BOOKING DIRECTORY has the answers
Yes, the answers to these questions and many more are contained in the new 1973 "Official Talent and Booking Directory." Over 20,000 listings in over 400 pages just crammed full of important data for the professional or aspiring professional. In these categories:
1. U.S. Popular Recording Artists
2. U.S. Personal Managers
3. U.S. Booking Agents
4. U.S. Record Companies
5. U.S. Musical Instrument Manufacturers
6. U.S. Manufacturer Service Centers
7. U.S. Sound Companies
8. U.S. Talent Promoters
9. U.S. Clubs
10. U.S. Colleges
11. U.S. Radio Stations-Top 40, Progressive Rock, Mor, C&W, R&B
12. The 1972/1972 Market Report Study- The most complete market breakdown for any traveling entertainer covering the major cities in the U.S. with information concerning:
* concert auditoriums, including address, phone
* managers name, capacity
* local promoter contacts
* ticket agencies
* newspapers with entertainment editors
* radio stations by format
* local TV shows
* equipment rental facilities
* stage lighting
13. This year for the first time, complete coverage in all the music cities throughout the U. S.-Los Angeles-Nashville-New York-Atlanta-Chicago-Las Vegas
Including: personal managers, booking agents, clubs, A/FM locals, music dealers, recording studios, studio musicians, contractors, independent record producers, A&R men, record companies, hotels & public relations firms.
Send For Your Copy Today! Price $15.00 Size: 8 1/2 x 11
Use this coupon to order your 1973 Talent & Booking Directory Payment must accompany order. Talent & Booking P.O. Box 69679 Los Angeles CA 90069
Tolin Publishing Company/Steve Tolin, Editor-Publisher, 9977 Jefferson Blvd. Culver City, Calif 90230 (213) 559-5400