Press enter after choosing selection

Hill Auditorium

Hill Auditorium image
Year
1913
Description

Concerts were held in University Hall until 1913, when Hill Auditorium opened with more than twice the seating capacity and world-renowned acoustics. The auditorium was named in honor of Arthur Hill, who served as a regent of the university from 1901 to 1909.

Architect: Albert Kahn

Bentley Image Bank: BL005052

Rights Held By
Image Courtesy of the Washtenaw County Historical Society