Ann Arbor Central Mills on First Street between Liberty and Washington was one of two large flour mills built on Allen Creek. Constructed in stages after 1882 to be near the new railroad, it used the foundations of Hauser's 1853 city brewery, which had used the waters of Allen Creek. Photo after 1900.
Frame location: North side of Liberty, east of northeast corner of Ashley, in front of #120 West Liberty, near curb
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library