State Street vista, ca 1916
Looking south on State Street ca. 1916. The Presbyterian Sackett and McMillan Halls (right foreground, next to the 1867 Methodist Church) provided University students with Bible study, prayer meetings, missionary work, social activities, and residence for fifty years. The new First Methodist Church replaced all three buildings in 1940.
Frame location: West side of North State, north of East Huron, on the extension north of the first tree, facing southeast
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library