Ann Arbor School Of Music
The board of trustees of the Ann Arbor School of Music have issued their nnual announcement. It is f uil of information concerning the objects of the school, the branches of study pursued, means for general culture, method of instruction, expenses, advantages to be gained in attending this school, etc. The fall term begins September 29, and closes December 21, 1887; the winter term begins January 5 and closes March 28, 1888; the spring term begins April 5, and closes June 27 1888. The faculty is composed of the following eminent musicians : Calvin B. Cady, director, piano, organ, harmony and composition, science and art of teaching; Orin Oady, voice culture and singing ; William Luderer, violin, 'cello, ensemble playing ; Mrg. Anna E. Warden, voice and piano ; Miss Marian Smith, piano; Francia L. York, M. A., piano, organ, and harmony ; Mead Vestal, brass instruments. Clarinet, Miss Ellen E. G-arrigues, pbysical culture. Occasional lectures : George S. Morris, Ph. D., musbal ;ethetics; William J. Herdman, Ph. B., M. D., physiology of vocal and piano technics ; Henry S. Carhart, A. M., physical basis of music.
Ann Arbor Register