Press enter after choosing selection

Group Chatting After Sigma Phi House Ballet Performance, March 1970

Group Chatting After Sigma Phi House Ballet Performance, March 1970 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 16, 1970
Caption
Subject: Ballet Chatting at Sigma Phi house are (left to right) David Moroni, Ana Maria de Gorriz, Richard Rutherford, House President Ronald Natale and Daniel H. Schurz. The chat followed a ballet performance here yesterday.

University of Michigan Sesquicentennial Billboard, March 1967

University of Michigan Sesquicentennial Billboard, March 1967 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 28, 1967
Caption
Care is being taken to make sure that visitors attending the University's 150-year Sesquicentennial celebration are welcomed to Ann Arbor. Standing in front of the first of nine billboards to be put up throughout the city are Daniel H. Schurz (left), chairman of the City Commission for the University Sesquicentennial, and Govert W. van den Bosch, chairman of its public relations committee.

Swift Drugs Changes Hands

Swift Drugs Changes Hands image
Parent Issue
Day
14
Month
May
Year
1957
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Interior Of The New Wikel-Schurz Drugstore, August 1957

Interior Of The New Wikel-Schurz Drugstore, August 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 10, 1957
Caption
PROJECT COMPLETE: Inside the new Wikel-Schurz Drug firm at 340 S. State St. the completed remodeling job speaks for itself. The exterior presents a new face with plenty of display windows. Two men, Howard L. Wikel and Daniel Schurz, formed a partnership to own and operate the business, purchased from the estate of the late Byron W. Swift. Architect was James H. Livingston Associates.

Exterior Of The New Wikel-Schurz Drugstore, August 1957

Exterior Of The New Wikel-Schurz Drugstore, August 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 10, 1957
Caption
PROJECT COMPLETE: Inside the new Wikel-Schurz Drug firm at 340 S. State St. the completed remodeling job speaks for itself. The exterior presents a new face with plenty of display windows. Two men, Howard L. Wikel and Daniel Schurz, formed a partnership to own and operate the business, purchased from the estate of the late Byron W. Swift. Architect was James H. Livingston Associates.

Drug Store Tells Partnership Change

Drug Store Tells Partnership Change image
Parent Issue
Day
18
Month
February
Year
1959
Copyright
Copyright Protected