Ann Arbor News, September 16, 1959
PREPARE SITE FOR BANK: This partially razed house is one of four being removed, along with a warehouse (right center), to make way for Ann Arbor Bank's new branch office in the 500 block of E. Liberty St. The new facility will replace the bank's branch at 330 S. State St. and will be another step toward merging S. State and Main Sts.
From Laurence Baker:
"This is a large card advertising A. B.'s services at 515 E. Liberty Street. One can see that he continues to offer horse boarding at 528 Jefferson St."