Press enter after choosing selection

First Baptist Church Addition, October 1952

First Baptist Church Addition, October 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 4, 1952
Caption
The new $126,000 educational building attached to the First Baptist Church at 512 E. Huron St. will be dedicated in special services tomorrow. The two-story brick face cinderblock structure houses a number of church school rooms, large social hall, a lounge and a small prayer room for individual worship. Open house will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. Dedication services will be held at 11 a.m. followed by dinner and a communion service at 12:30 p.m.
Month
October
Year
1952
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.