Staebler & Co. Grocery
In 1914 Fred Staebler presides over the Staebler & Co. grocery at 120 West Washington street, which replaced the family coal yard. The l-shaped store (later the popular old German restaurant) had a side entrance on Ashley with one of the first gas pumps in town.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library