Second Baptist Church celebrated harvest day in the 1940s in their original 1880s building on the southwest corner of Beakes Street and North Fifth Avenue. The congregation built a new church on the site in 1953.
Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library