Press enter after choosing selection

St. Francis of Assisi Church and School, May 1952

St. Francis of Assisi Church and School, May 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 24, 1952
Caption
New St. Francis Church Buildings Contemporary design is carried inside the convent. The community room (above) includes a dining alcove at rear, separated by a planting box in natural finished oak to match other furniture. Wall are yellow, except end wall (with crucifix) which is gray-green. Asphalt tile on the floor is in shades of green and drapes are red figured material. Beyond end wall of room is a small private chapel for the nuns. Yellow walls and yellow cathedral glass in chapel provide a sunny appearance even on grey days.
Year
1952
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.