Press enter after choosing selection

Stained Glass Window in First Congregational Church Pilgrim Hall, May 1952

Stained Glass Window in First Congregational Church Pilgrim Hall, May 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 17, 1952
Caption
Symbolic of the beginnings of Congregationalism with the Pilgrims are the stained glass windows in the new First Congregational parish hall. The John and Priscilla Alden window (above) is visible across the lobby. Other windows in Pilgrim Hall trace the coming of the Pilgrims from England to America.
Month
May
Year
1952
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.