Press enter after choosing selection

Aerial Photograph of the University's North Campus Addition, March 1956

Aerial Photograph of the University's North Campus Addition, March 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 23, 1956
Caption
Pictured here are some of the recent apartment construction on the University's North campus and, toward the background, a portion of the newly purchases North Campus addition. The white line outlines the newly-purchased area, which extends out of the picture to the right. Last month the University announced purchase of some 270 acres east of the North Campus, which expanded the total campus there to 657 acres. The apartments, some of which are occupied, eventually will house some 300 families of students and staff. The foreground shows the start of construction on a number of new apartments.
Month
March
Year
1956
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.