Press enter after choosing selection

Soldiers' Monument is moved from old Courthouse lawn to Forest Hill Cemetery, January 1954

Soldiers' Monument is moved from old Courthouse lawn to Forest Hill Cemetery, January 1954 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, January 4, 1954
Caption
This is how the Soldiers' Monument, which stood for many years at N. Main and E. Huron Sts. on the Courthouse lawn, looks today in its new surrounding at Forest Hill Cemetery. The monument, moved to make way for construction of Washtenaw's new county building, is located just inside the Observatory St. entrance of the cemetery.

Civil War monument without plaque, April 1962

Civil War monument without plaque, April 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 23, 1962
Caption
Gone from this monument on Broadway near the Huron River is a plaque that honored Ann Arbor residents who fought in the Civil War. The marker is one of the city's oldest.

The Fifth Ward Soldier's Monument

The Fifth Ward Soldier's Monument image
Parent Issue
Day
5
Month
June
Year
1874
Copyright
Public Domain