Press enter after choosing selection

Fire-Damaged Pantry at University League's Hollis House, September 1949

Fire-Damaged Pantry at University League's Hollis House, September 1949 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 24, 1949
Caption
Where League House Fire Started: The fire-damaged pantry shown above was where a blaze started that caused an estimated $15,000 worth of damage to a University League house last night. The fire swept to other portions of the house and drove out 16 University coeds rooming there. The house was Hollis House, located at 1805 Washtenaw Ave. It is owned by William Freeman. (Story on page 13)
Month
September
Year
1949
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related