Press enter after choosing selection

Exterior Of Newly Constructed Geddes Apartments - 1336 Geddes Avenue, November 1957

Exterior Of Newly Constructed Geddes Apartments - 1336 Geddes Avenue, November 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 30, 1957
Caption
BUILT ON STILTS: Some of the 10 stilt-type pillars that support this three-story, $202,000 Geddes Apartments building at 1336 Geddes Ave. are clearly seen. The building was designed by local architect James H. Livingston, who was faced with providing off-street parking for tenants' cars on the 130x62-foot lot.

Construction Of The Charter House - 1335 South University, September 1961

Construction Of The Charter House - 1335 South University, September 1961 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 7, 1961
Caption
AT WASHTENAW - S. UNIVERSITY POINT: This three-story building at the Washtenaw - S. University Aves. intersection is being pushed to completion. The structure, which is adjacent to the S. University business sector, is being called the Charter House by its builder and owner, John C. Stegeman of Ann Arbor. The unit contains six apartments and a main-level suite of offices for the Charter Realty Co., which Stegeman owns. The installation cost more than $200,000. It was designed by James H. Livingston of Ann Arbor.

Swift Drugs Changes Hands

Swift Drugs Changes Hands image
Parent Issue
Day
14
Month
May
Year
1957
Copyright
Copyright Protected