Press enter after choosing selection

St. Francis of Assisi Auditorium Construction, July 1955

St. Francis of Assisi Auditorium Construction, July 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, July 23, 1955
Caption
Auditorium Addition Goes Up: The $124,000 auditorium addition to the St. Francis of Assisi church and school has passed the one-third mark on its way to completion. The building is still missing a roof, although the foundations and walls are finished. The Rev. Leon O. Kennedy, pastor of the church, expects the auditorium to be ready for occupancy sometime in November. The new building faces east on Winchell Dr.
Month
July
Year
1955
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.