Press enter after choosing selection

Interior of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, March 1969

Interior of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, March 1969 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 22, 1969
Caption
Simplicity of Design Graceful, curved wooden beams highlight the simplicity of the sanctuary of the new St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church. The $675,000 building, located off E. Stadium Blvd. near the present St. Francis School building, is complete except for minor furnishing and landscaping. Dedication ceremonies will begin at 11 a.m. March 29 with the Most Rev. John F. Dearden, Archbishop of Detroit, blessing the exterior and interior of the building. Ground was broken for the building by the Rev. Frank P. Srebernak, pastor of St. Francis since 1959, in 1967.
Month
March
Year
1969
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.