Press enter after choosing selection

Demolition of Boy Scout Headquarters Building on East Huron Street, February 1946

Demolition of Boy Scout Headquarters Building on East Huron Street, February 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 1, 1946
Caption
EARLY BUILDING GIVES WAY TO NEW: What was once the Ladies' Library Association building constructed in 1885, is being wrecked to clear the way for erection of a new Michigan Bell Telephone Co. office building at 324 E. Huron St. The building was used as a Boy Scout council headquarters for about 20 years after it was given by the association to the board of education.
Day
27
Month
February
Year
1946
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related